The stories (click the title to read) are:
- “In Small Packages,” by Sabra Wineteer
- “Mercy,” by Jennifer Howard
- “Music Box” by Marcy Dermansky
- “Valley Rugstore,” by Nicholas Rombes
- “Birthday Music,” by Lynn Chakoian
- “The Gift” by Sari Cunningham
I really enjoy reading multiple stories about the same object; interesting to see the different approaches different writers take. But since a big part of the point of dabbling in the world of Fictionaut is to be community-minded about things, I figured I’d see if our community — you, that is — has anything to say about these. (And I’m sure you won’t get troll-y on me, will you?)
Also I have more Fictionaut invites for anyone interested in joining up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS if you missed my earlier Q&A with Fictionaut’s Nicolle Elizabeth, it’s here.